Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

"But nobody is hitting you!" lmao that was good.

Animation tutorial Animation tutorial

Anyone know what song is played in the tutorial?

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

The animation is amazingly detailed, but I thought the retold story itself and the humanization of the wolf was uninspired.

Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

At long last, it's come!

Fantastic job as usual mottis! The animation was solid. I loved how you exploded lights and added a little more dynamic scenery into the mix, such as the crates and doors. They really make a difference compared to older films. The gun sounds were also very well chosen and I loved how you blended each one into combat. Overall it was an adrenaline-paced experience and I loved the different styles of combat you offered.

My favorite part would have to be when Snowball finally infiltrates the base and he's switching between grenade launchers and shotguns. It gets even more exciting when he uses the SWAT shield to fight multiple bunnies at a time.

I didn't particularly like the stealth-bunny fight between the two as it reminded me a lot of Bunny Kill 1's ninja fight. It also felt a little in-cohesive when they started to fly in the air, as it was something we didn't really see in this film and it felt like it was meant for BK4 instead.

The ending was a little unexpected (well I had somebody spoil it for me off-site but I was still surprised) and I'm excited to see how Dust avenges his buddy. Overall, very well done. The music was a little slow at first but it picked up in the latter half of the film and complemented it really well. Great job! Now all you need is BunnyKill swag and your own game.

Mottis responds:

Thanks for complimenting the gun sounds. I made almost all of them myself by editing other sounds I found so it means a lot to me.

And yeah the Ninjas were supposed to be like that. I guess I wanted to include them because I loooove to use some kind of teleport ability somewhere in the choreography, and that was the only way to implement it.

Thanks!

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Tentacle Babies?!

I was NOT expecting that AT ALL! Very well done. The animation and drawings were great, and the music, although subtle, fit the scene perfectly. Not sure how this came up to 23mb, but I knew that as soon as I saw the initial loading screen and the file size that I was in for a treat. Well done! Looking forward to a possible sequel--maybe of the dad telling some kids of the story?

Spider Powers 7: Stalker Spider Powers 7: Stalker

Nice work.

The animation and drawing was pretty solid. The voice throughout was really annoying though (no offense if it was you). Also, lol at the ending with the spider legs.

1 Hour Flash 2 1 Hour Flash 2

Very nice

For an hours work, it was well done. Would be nice to see the lights chase each other

Krywk responds:

Actually I'm thinking of making a third one, but just not now. Gonna wait till this one gets more reviews and more votes.

Thanks for the Idea.

-------------------------------------
--------------
READ!!: You can send me ideas through PM.
-------------------------------------
--------------

Hedgehog on Fruit Hunting Hedgehog on Fruit Hunting

Very nicely done

Reminded me of the catching game from Toontown. Amusing and adorable.

Urban Sector Rat - Ep 1a Urban Sector Rat - Ep 1a

Drawings and scenery are nice

But your voices are very hard to hear and the animation is very choppy. The menus were also very simple. You've got a good concept going here though, so I would suggest you make it a little cleaner and cohesive.

TheShadling Valentine TheShadling Valentine

Damn

Talk about love at first bite!